Common Proficiency Test preparation...
CA Intermediate Course is the second stage for those who clear the CPT & CA Foundation Level. They give this exam after nine months from clearing the first stage. This one is specializes in enhancing the knowledge of core and allied subjects of accountancy as a profession. Student undergoes 3 years of practical training during the course of CA. The questions asked in CA Intermediate (IPC) are more theory based in comparison to CPT and CA Foundation which was purely multiple-choice based..
An aggregate of 50 % in all the papers is a must to qualify the exam. A candidate is considered to have passed only if he has managed to clear both the groups.
Our Useful Tips For All CA Intermediate Aspirants
An aggregate of 55 % in all the papers is a must to qualify the exam. A candidate is considered to have passed only if he has managed to clear both the groups.
- Keep negativities at bay.
- Writing is not at all an issue; just make sure that your hand writing is legit enough for the examiner.
- Complete your syllabus and revision well in advance.
- Since the syllabus is quite capacious, you have to study a lot and that too regularly.
- Don’t skip anything, any topic provided in Vidyadhan’s study material.
- As per your convenience, read good books and join us as we provide you with good books and study materials that will help in the long run.
- Keep yourself entertained also, so that you don’t stress out yourself.
- Fragment your time according to the topics so that at the end, you are able to deal and devote equal time to all. Make sure that you are well versed over each and every topic.
- Keep yourself informed via social media and t.v. over any changes in exam pattern, syllabus or time like issues.