Common Proficiency Test preparation...
About XII Commerce
Once you clear your class eleventh, you enter into the last year of your school life and that is class twelfth. This is a very crucial stage of your life; your future to an extent is very well dependent on how you perform in your last year. ‘BOARDS’, a mere mention of the word brings chills to many. Be relaxed, as there is nothing to fear about, it is simply a test series which you will be giving in a different school and nothing else. You can enrich your confidence very well by performing well in your ‘Pre-boards’; as they give you the gist that where you actually stand before the final examination that will take place outside.
- High success rate
- Doubt removal sessions with the concerned teachers
- Syllabus completion before time
- Customized batches as per student’s convenience
- Test discussion after every test series
- Minute details taught elaborately
Subject matter taught by our qualified faculties:
Class XII students are first introduced to the basic layout of the question paper, that which questions are the most scoring and each question is of how many marks, on a whole the blue print is well discussed.
- Business Studies
Strategies used by the faculty:
- How to answer short questions
- Which questions need to be attempted first
- Word limits
- How to present answers in a lucid way
- Overall presentation